V/A: Manipulation Replication (compiled by Archive & Glacial)
MMDCD009 / RR016 - Double CD. A joint release from South Africa's MMD Records and Australia's Replicant Records
1. Artifakt vs. Lost & Found - Checkmate (Lost & Found Live Edit)
2. Resonanz3 (Remove vs. Z3ro) - Industry
3. Rabdom L - Souls
4. Scorb vs. Octognoma - Cylindroid
5. Shehoor - Replicant Device
6. Wired vs Shuumat - Plan 9
7. Zion Linguist - Trust Me
8. Tryambaka - Predator Mode
9. Deviant Species - March of the Cephalopians
1. Antispin - Tenticle
2. Iron Assault (Critical Mass vs. Sonic Assault) - The Haunting
3. Scorb vs. Deviant Species - Stromatolite
4. EMP - The Cake is a Lie
5. Karmacrop (Sidhartha vs. Khopat) - Split the Atom
6. Earworm - Evolving Cycle
7. Technicolor (Deliriant vs. Mad Piper) - Heisenberg
8. Rubix Qube - Higher Frequency
9. Orca vs. Iliuchina - Perfect Drug
For the past 12 months MMD & Replicant Records label owners Archive & Glacial have been teaming up & viciously attacking the idea of a dual label double CD compilation. And after much frantic hard work & time spent gathering some chunky tracks, the end product is finally here for all of your enjoyment. A compilation comprising of some of our labels’ favorite manipulators & replicators worldwide, all coming together for one massive over-the-top slamming release, Manipulation Replication!
Manipulation Replication includes 26 individual artists worldwide, 18 blasting Twilight dancefloor tracks, & over 155 minutes of solid clean cut nighttime psychedelia! Each track has been carefully selected with one main purpose: To manipulate the distorted waves of mental perception, & to replicate that unifying energy that can only be experienced from this crunchy unique style of psytrance.
Comprising of many varied styles throughout the entire compilation, Manipulation Replication features offerings tethering from the slower dark & industrial sounds, to the raging high energy power riffs, all the way to the deep & euphoric mental blasters. Manipulation Replication offers listeners across the globe a wide variety of everything Nighttime Fullon, while still maintaining our own unique & twisted label trademarks all the way throughout....we hope everyone enjoys this psychedelic offering as much as we did compiling it!
• Available in a special limited edition double CD jewel case which will be up by the end of the week along with full credits & secondary tweakings by Scorb; as well as availability digitally in WAV & MP3 format via all online sites!!
Mastering courtesy of TRK Mastering (UK)
Full CD & digital artwork manipulated by Scorb
• Available worldwide on iTunes, Beatport, Junodownload, trackitdown.net
& more! Coming out digitally on the 14th of September, 2015. Double CD physical will be available on the Replicant Records Bandcamp by the end of the week, stay tuned.
YOU CANNOT MANIPULATE THAT WHICH YOU CANNOT REPLICATE!!!